A place for me to display some of the varied projects that come out of my shop, as well as to "talk" about some of my experiences working with wood.

Thursday 1 September 2011

Articles for Woodturning Online

I have been turning wood into sawdust for over 25 years now and have gained some insight into how some things are done, now it is time to share.

For many years one of the resources I have used for new ideas and techniques is Wood Turning Online. They have hundreds of articles and project ideas which are put together by other woodworkers  from around the world and shared through this site.

I was asked recently by the site operator to write a few articles for the site; the first one I put together was a simple lamination technique for turning pepper mills, which was published here. I have just finished writing another article on turning screwdriver handles which I blogged about here. It should be published soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment